by BILL CHANDLER
FINALLY “the answer to every question an inventor has, from the first idea, to the final check! This no-nonsense guide to invention development covers: patents licensing, marketing, negotiation, financing, valuing your invention, and much, much more. Complete with worksheets, forms, charts, questionnaires, financial statements, a sample patent, and resources! Without a doubt, this is the best invention development guide you will ever find.“ guaranteed!
ISBN: 978-09639167-9-2 • 244 – 8.5 x 11 pages
List price: $24.95 Publisher direct: $19.96 (Save 20%) Save at Amazon!
“Before you blow $1,000 on an invention development company, or
waste another year wondering what to do next,
read this book!” ~ Dr. Larry Tadlock
THE ULTIMATE INVENTOR’S HANDBOOK WILL SHOW YOU:
- How much your invention is really worth (chapter 8 )
- How to find the perfect investor and negotiate a win/win agreement
- 25 ways to increase the value of your invention
- How to proceed without a patent
- Free invention development resources in your area (page 8 )
- How to market your invention for next to nothing (chapter 5)
- Government invention grants for new product development (page 8 )
- How to understand discount schedules (page 130)
- A simple business plan that will double your chances of success (chapter 7)
This book was written in response to the many inventors, myself included, who have struggled to get excellent inventions into the marketplace. It is a path strewn with so many unexpected obstacles that the typical inventor gets discouraged long before half-way, yet it doesn’t have to be that way.
The Ultimate Inventor’s Handbook is designed to be a workbook. It is designed to be read, used, reread, and written in. Throughout the book there are samples, examples, documents, forms, worksheets, inventories, resources, and charts. In the appendix there are blank copies of these documents intentionally printed in 8 X 11 format so you can copy them right out of the book and put them to use.
Each chapter begins with a segment I call “That’s When I Learned.” A true story of how I learned a concept necessary for the survival of an invention development business. At the end of each chapter is a Chapter Checklist. This is intended as both a review and a reminder of the precise steps you can take to prepare yourself for the next step. Good Luck! Bill
The Ultimate Inventor’s Handbook is also available at:
Available at Partners West and Baker & Taylor • Contact us for quantity discounts